Operations Improvement & Performance Management
SYMPAN serves the following sectors:
Process Planning and Identification
- Functional and process model classification.
- Methodforming, examination and strategy.
- Gap analysis and procedure assessment.
- Benchmarking and developmentdesignation.
Business Process Alterationand Development
- Alternative functionalopportunities, classification and simulation.
- Process overview, re-design and re-engineering.
- Process Control& Management.
- Performance management systems implementation and improvement.
- Scorecard design and internal communication.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) selection.
- Metrics definition and KPIs measurement.
Organizational Restructuring & Transformation
SYMPAN provides the following services:
- Performance analysis and (re)design.
- Roles description for organizationaldepartments.
- Allocation of authorities, responsibilities and duties.
- Management and policymaking systems.
- Job remake – Job descriptions development.
- Skills building, including educational programs and staff incentives.
Capacity Building & Institutional Strengthening
Services include on the job training, mentoring and coaching in the below mentioned:
- Institutional establishment: Development of official frameworks according to national priorities and international obligations.
- Establishment of new socio-economic policies and/or policy reform programs.
- Improvement of functional capabilities of beneficiary institutions.
- Design and outline of new organization policies, processes, principles, services delivery practices.
Human Resources Management
Human Resources Management includes the following services:
- Human Resources Improvement: Training prerequisites analysis, training programs, career development.
- Employment& Reward Management: Job potentials and profiles design, job analysis and job categorization, reward systems development, performance development and goal implementation.
- Focused HR Operations and Processes Rescheduling: HR processes policy.
- Post-Merger Incorporation and Transformation: HR Policies establishment, processes and systems placement, in-house communication solutions, and voluntary retirement policies design.
Change Program Management
SYMPAN provides services that include:
- Constructionof a realistic change plan (stages, resource requirements and performance objectives).
- Establishment of change management processes.
- Transformation of internal communication, information and responsiveness.
SYMPAN supply services on the following sectors:
Factory Supply Chain
- Coding of raw materials, work-in-progress and finished goods
- Master data definition
- Bill of materials
- Material movements posted in the system (goods receipt, goods return, post-production, stock in transit, stock adjustment)
- Supplier/Vendor Management Inventory (SMI/VMI)
- Supplier/Vendor Owned Inventory (SOI/VOI)
- Production planning and detailed scheduling (PPDS) generating requirements in raw materials and resources
- Micro-planning optimization
- Scheduling coordination of the production departments
- Raw materials planning based on master data (minimum order qty, rounding value, lead time, safety stock)
- Capacity planning
- Production planning segmentation analysis
- Headcount planning
- Inventory monitoring, control and optimization
- Material losses monitoring and reduction
- Portfolio analysis: Pareto, Simplification, Negotiation, Cost savings
- Materials standard cost
- Activities definition
- Activities standard cost
- Product families
- Activities quantity per product family
Finance Planning, Monitoring, Analysis and Control
- Definition of cost centers and general ledger accounts
- Distinguish general ledger accounts to fixed and variable
- Invoice matching with cost centers and general ledger accounts
- Cost centers and general ledger accounts matching with product cost activities
- Cost allocation rules
- Budget planning based on volume forecast
- Capacity analysis
- Budget review
- Variances analysis
- Spending control
- Utilities monitoring and control
- Cost reduction / Savings program
- Overall Asset Effectiveness Model
- Planned and unplannced downtime monitoring
- Productivity per equipment / production area / work center
- Throughput per time and people resources
- Smart Factory - Online shopfloor reporting
Manufacturing Continuous Improvement - Kaizen
- Unplanned downtime root cause analysis
- Bottleneck analysis per production area / work center
- SMED analysis and changeover time reduction
- 5S and Visual factory
- Daily improvement
- Autonomous maintenance
- Material losses reduction
- Energy reduction
- Cost reduction / Savings program
- Factory Operations Support Suite - Prodaxion
- Factory Operations Support Suite - Safeworks
- Factory Operations Support Suite - incidents
- Business process re-engineering
- Business processs tools
- Business intelligence
- ERP functions automation
New Products Project Management
- End-to-end New Products Project Management